Welcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 103 Governors Road in Sea Pines. Just renovated, all new furnishings and outfitting, and fabulous screened porch. POOL AND SPA COMING AUGUST 2023. Please note pool construction in backyard May 1- July 10. Ask for details.
- Super stylish, 4 BR/3.5 BA home. Main level master bedroom with fabulous bath and huge walk in closet. Second level bedrooms include a Queen bedroom with en suite bath, plus King bedroom that connects with a jack and jill bath to a kids room with 2 twins and one trundle.
- All new furnishing and outfitting just completed 2023. Fabulously outfitted kitchen, laundry room and second refrigerator in garage.
- Sleeps 8 comfortably, including special doggie "hotel" space.
- Special features include open kitchen, huge screened porch with TV, gas grill, and even a doggie "hotel". Come see for yourself!
- Whole house mesh system for great WiFi coverage and enhanced Spectrum cable.
- Complimentary Netflix on 6 new Samsung Smart TVs plus Bose bluetooth speaker for streaming our BESTNEST playlists
- Plenty of parking space for 4 vehicles and quick access to the bike path.
What's in a BESTNEST:
Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we're shouting it out and so are our guests- just read our reviews.
- Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Completely comfortable, all cotton bed and bath linens including extra blankets and clean and comfy sleeping pillows, and clean kitchen linens.
- Always provided in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely equipped kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance free laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
- Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
- Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: You can bike to the beach in about 15 minutes, or read on for other options.
BEACH CLUB ACCESS/PARKING Onsite parking AT the Beach Club is permitted for all overnight guests, Labor Day-mid March. From Mid March through end of summer, special Beach Trolleys transport guests from various parking spots within Sea Pines to the Beach Club. Closest Beach Trolley location is at Greenwood Drive and Willow Oak, less than 5 minutes by car from Governors Road. DAY AFTER LABOR DAY THROUGH MARCH, EVERYONE MAY PARK AT THE BEACH CLUB.
VEHICLES/ATTACHMENTS denied entry to Sea Pines and Palmetto Dunes include motorcycles/scooters, any vehicle categorized as an RV (this includes vans with hook ups), boats, jet skis, and trailers or any kind.
PETS: We welcome your well-behaved dog (small to medium sized) for $350 per dog. Regrettably, Labradors and other oily coated breeds are not allowed. Dogs allowed on FIRST FLOOR ONLY are not allowed on furniture or beds (or their humans will have to pay the fine) and must be crated when left alone in the property.
No pets in your party? No problem as there is NO pet evidence in this house.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon booking. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: You are welcome to cancel your reservation without penalty and receive full refund of your deposit up to 61 days prior to arrival. At 60 days prior to arrival, your reservation becomes noncancelable and non-refundable. Travel insurance is always highly recommended.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in vacation rentals on Hilton Head Island. Nothing quite compares to a BESTNEST.