Welcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 11 Gunnery Lane in Sea Pines. Just renovated, all new furnishings and outfitting, and VERY close to beach.
While our housekeeping has always been fastidious, we are taking extra precautions, using CDC approved products, treating both hard and soft surfaces prior to your arrival.
- Super stylish, 5 BR/4.5 BA home. Main level master bedroom with amazing bath, and queen bedroom with ensuite bath. Second level bedrooms include a second master with en suite bath, and family suite with king bed, a Zoom or gaming room with daybed and trundle, plus bunk room with full and twin beds and en suite bath.
- All new furnishing and outfitting just completed Fall 2021. Fabulously outfitted kitchen, laundry room and second refrigerator in garage.
- Sleeps 10-12 comfortably
- Special features include multiple gathering areas, open kitchen, fabulous bar area with ice maker and wine fridge and upper movie/TV area with desk/work area overlooking the pool and lagoon.
- Spacious, private deck with heatable pool and gas grill plus 2-car garage is outfitted for fun with ping pong and loads of beach chairs and equipment.
- Whole house mesh system for great WiFi coverage and enhanced Spectrum cable.
- Complimentary Netflix on 8 LED televisions plus living areas Sonos
- Plenty of parking space for 4 vehicles and easy access to the bike path.
What's in a BESTNEST:
- Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we're shouting it out and so are our guests- just read our reviews.
- Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Completely comfortable, all cotton bed and bath linens including extra blankets and clean and comfy sleeping pillows, and clean kitchen linens.
- Always provided in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely equipped kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance free laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
- Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
- Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: Walk to the beach in 10 minutes, or bike in 5-7 minutes. You may also drive to the exclusive Beach Trolley shuttle to the Sea Pies Beach Club. Read on:
BEACH CLUB ACCESS/PARKING Onsite parking AT the Beach Club is permitted for all overnight guests, Labor Day-mid March. From Mid March through end of summer, special Beach Trolleys transport guests from various parking spots within Sea Pines to the Beach Club. Closest Beach Trolley location is at intersection of Greenwood and Willow Oak-- about 5 minutes by car from 11 Gunnery Lane.. DAY AFTER LABOR DAY THROUGH MARCH, EVERYONE MAY PARK AT THE BEACH CLUB.
PETS: Good dogs accepted, but we (regrettably) cannot allow oily coated breeds like Labradors or spaniels. We can sometimes allow multiple dogs. Please email us with your specifics and we will provide details.
POOL: Heatable with electricity (cost effective, but ineffective in coldest months of the year). Charge for electric pool heat is $100.00 for the first day and $50.00 each additional day during March - May and October - December. This charge is non-taxable and non-refundable.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon booking. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 90 days or more before arrival-full refund less 10% of amount paid. Cancellations 89-45 days prior to arrival forfeit 60% of amount paid. Cancellations 44 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit total amount paid. Travel insurance is always highly recommended.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in vacation rentals on Hilton Head Island: Each and every BESTNEST is outfitted and equipped to exactly the same high standa