Welcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 74 Baynard Cove Road in Sea Pines, where coastal charm meets vintage chic in a just-renovated stunner. All new furnishings, aged wood and woven textiles have created a "livable" luxury home located on a sought after street near Harbour Town, and only a short bike ride to the beach.
While our housekeeping has always been fastidious, we are taking extra precautions, using CDC approved products, treating both hard and soft surfaces prior to your arrival.
- Super stylish, 5 BR/4 BA home. (3 Kings/1 Queen/ 2 Twins) Main level master bedroom with beautiful en suite bath. Additional main level bedrooms include 2 Kings and 1 Queen. The second level bedroom/bonus space features twin "boat beds" and includes an en suite bath.
- All new furnishing and outfitting just completed April 2022. Fabulously outfitted kitchen, and laundry room with second refrigerator.
- Sleeps 10 maximum comfortably
- Special features include multiple gathering areas, peaceful screened porch, great, open living plan, and excellent bedroom separation.
- Fenced pool area with cool-touch and non slip decking. Pool can be heated in cool months.
- Whole house WiFi coverage and enhanced Spectrum cable.
- Complimentary Netflix on 6 new Samsung televisions, plus Bose Bluetooth speaker.
- Plenty of parking space for 4 vehicles, big garage (great for bikes and coolers) and easy access to the bike path.
What's in a BESTNEST:
- Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we're shouting it out and so are our guests- just read our reviews.
- Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Completely comfortable, all cotton bed and bath linens including extra blankets and clean and comfy sleeping pillows, and clean kitchen linens.
- Always provided in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely equipped kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance free laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
- Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
- Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: Walk to the beach in 10-12 minutes, or bike in 5-7 minutes. You may also drive to the exclusive Beach Trolley shuttle to the Sea Pies Beach Club. Read on:
BEACH CLUB ACCESS/PARKING Onsite parking AT the Beach Club is permitted for all overnight guests, Labor Day-mid March. From Mid March through end of summer, special Beach Trolleys transport guests from various parking spots within Sea Pines to the Beach Club. Closest Beach Trolley location is at intersection of Greenwood and Willow Oak-- about 5 minutes by car from 11 Gunnery Lane.. DAY AFTER LABOR DAY THROUGH MARCH, EVERYONE MAY PARK AT THE BEACH CLUB.
PETS: Good dogs accepted, but we (regrettably) cannot allow oily coated breeds like Labradors or spaniels. We can sometimes allow two dogs. Please email us with your specifics and we will provide details.
POOL/SPA HEAT: Heatable with propane (efficient in all months/air temperatures). Inquire about rates.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon booking. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 90 days or more before arrival-full refund less 10% of amount paid. Cancellations 89-45 days prior to arrival forfeit 60% of amount paid. Cancellations 44 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit total amount paid. Travel insurance is always highly recommended.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in vacation rentals on Hilton Head Island: Each and every BESTNEST is outfitted and equipped to exactly the same high standard. You can rest easy knowing exactly what awai