Welcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 10 Audubon Pond Road in Sea Pines. Just renovated, all new furnishings and outfitting, and close to beach-- about 10-15 minutes walk.
While our housekeeping has always been fastidious, we are taking extra precautions, using CDC approved products, and treating both hard and soft surfaces prior to your arrival.
- Super stylish, 5 BR/4.5 BA home. Main level master bedroom, connecting queen and king on second level, plus queen suite and huge bunk room!
- All new furnishing and outfitting just completed 2021. Fabulously outfitted kitchen plus pantry, laundry room and second refrigerator.
- Sleeps 12 comfortably
- Special features include a pocket office/zoom room adjacent to master bedroom, plus a second desk/work area in queen suite, and separate TV/sitting area.
- Spacious, private backyard with heatable pool (Approx 12 x 28' and 5' deep) and screened porch with TV. Gas grill and outdoor sink
- Whole house mesh system for great WiFi coverage and enhanced Spectrum cable.
- Complimentary Netflix on 7 LED televisions plus living areas Sonos
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living and dining areas mean room for everyone to spread out or gather together. Big garage great for parking or storage.
What's in a BESTNEST:
- Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we're shouting it out and so are our guests- just read our reviews.
- Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Completely comfortable, all cotton bed and bath linens including extra blankets and clean and comfy sleeping pillows, and clean kitchen linens.
- Always provided in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely equipped kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance free laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
- Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
- Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: Walk to the beach in 10-12 minutes, or bike in less than 5 minutes. You may also drive to the exclusive Beach Trolley shuttle to the Sea Pies Beach Club. Read on:
BEACH CLUB ACCESS/PARKING Onsite parking AT the Beach Club is permitted for all overnight guests, Labor Day-mid March. From Mid March through end of summer, special Beach Trolleys transport guests from various parking spots within Sea Pines to the Beach Club. Closest Beach Trolley location is at intersection of Greenwood and Willow Oak-- about 5 minutes by car from 10 Audubon Pond. DAY AFTER LABOR DAY THROUGH MARCH, EVERYONE MAY PARK AT THE BEACH CLUB.
VEHICLES/ATTACHMENTS denied entry to Sea Pines and Palmetto Dunes include motorcycles/scooters, any vehicle categorized as an RV (this includes vans with hook ups), boats, jet skis, and trailers or any kind.
PETS: Sorry, only humans welcomed at this property. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: The owners of this home do bring their own dogs occasionally.
POOL: Heatable with electricity (cost effective, but ineffective in coldest months of the year). Charge for electric pool heat is $100.00 for the first day and $50.00 each additional day during March - May and October - December. This charge is non-taxable and non-refundable.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon booking. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 90 days or more before arrival-full refund less 10% of amount paid. Cancellations 89-45 days prior to arrival forfeit 60% of amount paid. Cancellations 44 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit total amount paid. Travel insurance is always highly recommended.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in vacation rentals on Hilton Head Island: Each and every BESTNEST is outfitted and equipped to exactly the same high standard, no matter the address.